Monday, March 4, 2013

March5, 2013 homework assignment



The shelter I visited on Reddit was so much in need for staff, money, space, food, etc.  They had a lot of animals a total of ninety three.  They have about thirty five dogs coming daily.  The animals suffer because of the lack of essentials and space.  This network was useful in finding information for my paper.   I didn’t know it existed.  Now that I know about it I will use it because it seems to be beneficial to me. This is a very useful  source and you can find other valuable information from other sources that is listed to be used in class. I don’t use social media because I was not aware of it until I took this course.  I will be using it a lot to do other things now that I know about it.  I do plan to use these different source engins.

2 comments:

  1. Great, Glenda. I'm glad you were able to find a valuable source on Reddit and that you are planning to utilize these tools in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that these social media websites worked for your topic! Unlike you, my topic is not as recent and I has trouble finding useful information. I wish that I could find valuable information like you did with your search for shelter on my research topic.

    ReplyDelete