Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LIBR 1101 Course Blog: Blog Homework due 2/7, 10pm

Thank you for having the lady from special collections today.  I had forgotten all about that department. She was very informative.  I can use special collections if the need arrives because my topic is about the no kill animal shelters and adoptions.  There are so many different articles down there to use in doing my references.  I could use magazines and newspaper articles from some time ago up to present time if there is a need for information.  There are also periodicals there to look through that is also very informative.  Since we are learning how to look in different directions through different data bases, special collections should not be too difficult to use.  If there is any problems from the usage there are always wonderful people there to help you.  Again I would like to say thank you for having this wonderful knowledgeable lady to speak to us today.  I look forward to working with her and her department of special collections.

Glenda Farmer  

No comments:

Post a Comment