Monday, January 28, 2013



Adopting Cats and Dogs verses Having Dogs and Cats Authenticated

I am finding more information through Google about spaying and neutering dogs and cats.  I am looking a the Psychological and the Sociological aspects of the situation.  I think this is a much better way to control their population.  You now have he option of spaying, neutering and adoption.  When an animal is adopted by a family for a child or by an individual usually there will be a lot of love involved with the adoption.  If an animal get into a loving family and environment the life span will be longer because they are happy.  Adoption plays a good role because less cats and dogs will end up being euthanasia   It will be better if everyone would consider the concept if you can to plan to have your cat or dog spayed or neutered.  You can check out your local shelters for animals to be adopted or your local newspaper because they are all ways running ads for adoptions or they wand to give away animals to a loving home or family.

I have looked in Psychology today magazine and several others for information about my topic of cats and dogs adoptions verses animal cruelty. I am glad I choose this topic because it is very interesting. The more I look in the different areas I am finding some information. I am looking at Google, psychology today, and other magazines that can give me information about my topic. There are so many resources at the moment that is hard to keep up with it all but it is all interesting especially when you see the children and how they love animals. I got to class a little late today because of the bus so I am not real sure about the Gil-find catalog. I will research it on my own to be for sure that I am following directions. When I look there I will let you know in class my find.

I did do some update so I looked at The Psychology and behavior sciences collection and that did not not work at this time for me.  Articles and database Medline medical and health sciences that are no matches for this subject.  I checked out the National Geographic through Galileo.  My findings showed were other topics such as control obesity and morbidity in the marshes.  Therefore I will just have to continue to look.Today is Wed. Jan. 30 I am not sure why the date shows up as Mon. 28 I just wanted to make shure I get the correct credit

1 comment: