Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Two Research Topics For Finals

One topic I would like to research for finals is how accurate are credit reporting agencies.  I would like to check the different web sites they use and others to see just how accurate they really are.  Our credit is a very important part of our life and will be used that way.  I would like to see how important credit reports really are and how they are published.  Also I would like to research purchasing eyeglasses.  I need some and I went on line to look but I found so much of nothing.  I would like to find out more information on this and the different web sites before I start ordering and spending money.

1 comment:

  1. Glenda,

    I think researching the accuracy of credit reporting agencies is a good idea and an important topic for us to understand, although the process sometimes seems to be shrouded in secrecy. Over the next couple of weeks we'll talk more about refining a research topic and hopefully that will be valuable for you as you develop these ideas.

    ReplyDelete