Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Purchasing a Cell Phone

I recently wanted to purchase a cell phone like some of my classmates have.  I was undecided about the prices.  When I entered the store it was not as bad as I had thought.  The surroundings were all new and clean and pretty.  The phone I thought I wanted wasn't what  I ended up getting.   I could get a upgraded phone for free.  I will have to purchase two items for fifty dollars each.  My payments will be ten dollars more for the newer version of the original phone per month with all kinds of free benefits.  The problem I am dealing with is the price per month.  I guess everything will work out just fine.  The funny part to all of this for me was the salesperson gave me her card in case I have any questions.  I thought about asking if the phone will be mobile to mobile all day or certain times of the day or what.  I called the number to ask the question and the number was no good.  I also tried the total free number on the card and it also was no good.  I found this to be somewhat odd and funny.  It must be a mistake they are in business to sell items and the phone numbers are no good.  I went to the store for advice on their equipment and information and I did get pretty much reliable information.  The reason I went to the store was to find out firsthand what my options were and what information they had to help me try to solve my questions.
Words typed 296

No comments:

Post a Comment