Monday, January 28, 2013

Animal Uthinizeation verses Animal Adoptions

I am changing my research topic again because I came across an article in the newspaper that was so interesting that I just had to at least try this topic and see where it will lead me.  I can always change if I think I need to. The article I want to do now is about animals being mistreated.  I hate to read where people have deposited animals they no longer want beside the road or have done real bad things to these animals.  It seems to me they have no heart and they don't really care.  To some people these animals are more like family so how could you as a person with a good heart do this to an animal that you once have loved.  I feel like they will have to deal with their decisions one day.  I love animals especially dogs.  There are so many animals cats as well as dogs that need to be adopted.  They will make nice gifts to children especially the handicapped .  Animals tend to bring joy and happiness at the end of the day sometimes.  Most children will want them and treat them like a family member right away.  I will use google and aspca to find information about my topics.  In class the information and directions made me rethink and this topic really changed my mind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment